Sunday, April 17, 2016

New posting schedule

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I will be significantly cutting back my posting frequency for an indefinite time. I've realized that having to come up with posts several times a week has distracted me from other priorities in my life (homeschooling and taking care of our home right now are two major ones).

However, I don't want to shut down this blog - it is a place to record things I am working on and how our debt repayment is going. I know that at least I will post debt payment updates once a month, and maybe furniture projects in between those times. Thanks for your understanding!

2 comments:

  1. Cheering you and your family on with your debt payoff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I hope to have another post up here in the next couple of days. I appreciate your comments a lot :).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...